24 hours per day and 365 days per year we are facing deadlines, targets, external and internal expectations. This constant and demanding life requires a strong ability for resilience. Resilience is the individual capacity of restoring and regaining energy to continue what needs to be done for our own internal satisfaction.
In this workshop, we will provide practical and small habits that will increase your performance to the level of a champion.
Maximum number of participants
Dates & Times:
30 October 2019 from 19.00 till 22.00
Language & Location:
Training course in English, in Amsterdam
- Customised feedback and coaching during the training.
- Recognising personal strength and points for development
- Habits for self-motivation;
- Definition and prioritisation;
- Clear why or personal Intention;
Why train with us?
- Intention and Propose
- Identification of personal talents and points of development
- Establishing high-performance and practical habits
- Using neuroscience for high results
- How we train the trainers of Olympic Teams
- Learn in an international environment with participants from different cultures that will open your mind even more;
- Your learnings will be optimised through a personal intake regarding your learning goals and through personal attention to your learning during the training;
- Learn by experience with an experiential learning environment providing you with lots of exercises and insights from that.