Introduction to the training:
"Time is an illusion.” - Albert Einstein
The more time we have, the more time we need.
Do you focus more on things that you cannot influence or change? Or are you spending your time on situations or people that take your energy away? If your answer to either or both of these is yes, then now is the perfect time to learn how to use your time wisely.
In this workshop, we will deliver practical tools that will give you more ability to deal with stress, different tasks and responsibilities, external pressure, and much more.
With these tools, you will become the owner of your time.
Dates & Times:
04 September 2019, from 19.00 till 19.30pm
Language & Location:
Training course in English, in Amsterdam
Ligia Koijen Ramos
- Tools to deal with time challenges.
- Learn to prioritize and reach goals;
- How to say no and feel comfortable with it;
- Routines to stop procrastinating;
- Living in the now.
Why train with us?
- Decision mindset
- Being able to focus on what is important
- Awareness of where energy is lost
- Strategies to save and gain energy
- Making better choices about what to devote attention to
- Learn in a real international environment
- Experienced trainers
- Unique and exclusive content
- A practical and interactive approach
Learn by experience in an experiential learning environment providing you with lots of exercises and insights from those.
Demand for these courses is very high, and places are limited to ensure maximum interaction. For further information, please get in touch by using the form below.