Introduction to the training:
You know we communicate all the time. Whatever we give in communication reflects what we get from others.. This training will improve your ability to communicate verbally and non-verbally, so you can interact better with others, get better results and improve relationships with others. Whether it is in a private or business context, your results will significantly improve. This is a highly interactive, fun and experiential training that will provide you with enhanced results in communication.
Dates & Times:
Thursday 23 and Friday 24 May 2019 from 9.00 till 17.30
Language & Location:
Training course in English, in Amsterdam
- Coffee/tea/water, fruit and healthy snacks;
- Training material;
- Customised feedback and coaching during the training.
Peter Koijen and Ligia Ramos
- Communication structure and method;
- Intention and rapport;
- Non-verbal communication;
- Perceptions in communication;
- Emotions in communication;
- Communication styles;
- Ways to become more effective in communication;
- Being yourself and doing something different at the same time;
- Being right and getting you right;
- Awareness in communication;
- Convincing others.
- Become better and more effective in communication;
- Learn verbal and non-verbal techniques;
- Increased awareness of and improvement in your communication style.
Why train with us?
- Learn in an international environment with participants from different cultures that will open your mind even more;
- Your learnings will be optimised through a personal intake regarding your learning goals and through personal attention to your learning during the training;
- Learn by experience with an experiential learning environment providing you with lots of exercises and insights from that.