Introduction to the training:
We know that you are curious about public speaking. And that is great, because it means that you are able to open yourself to this special training about public speaking. This two-day training is a magical opportunity to get insight and improve everything there is to know about public speaking. This training goes further than standard presentation skills and is aimed at everyone that wants to learn about public speaking, for both business as well as other contexts.
Dates & Times:
Thursday 28 and Friday 29 November 2019 from 9.00 till 17.30
Language & Location:
Training course in English, in Amsterdam
- Coffee/tea/water, fruit and healthy snacks;
- Delicious vegetarian lunch;
- Training material;
- Customised feedback and coaching during the training.
Peter Koijen and Ligia Ramos
- Preparing state, intention and anchoring;
- Icebreaker stories;
- Creating group rapport;
- Anchoring your own state;
- Anchoring the spaces in the room;
- Using metaphors;
- Maintaining state with difficult audiences;
- 4-MAT: the structure of a presentation;
- The use of your own energy;
- Your body posture;
- Non-verbal communication;
- The use of your voice;
- Overcoming fears of speaking in front of a group;
- Enjoying the speech;
- Storytelling and the structure of metaphors;
- Do's and don'ts in public speaking;
- Finding your own special talent and strength;
- Leveraging your strength in public speaking.
We will also give you personal advice and coaching during the training on how you can improve your public speaking skills.
- Learn professional techniques for speaking and presenting in public;
- Find out about communication and having a positive impact with groups;
- Enhance your self-confidence towards others;
- Feel confident and congruent in messages to others;
- Get feedback about your communication skills and body posture;
- Pick up techniques to maintain emotional state;
- Discover how to create an emotional impact with your own state.
Why train with us?
- Learn in an international environment with participants from different cultures that will open your mind even more;
- Your learnings will be optimised through a personal intake regarding your learning goals and through personal attention to your learning during the training;
- Learn by experience with an experiential learning environment providing you with lots of exercises and insights from that.