International NLP Master Practitioner Training
Date and time
26 May 09:00 - 17:30
01 Jun 09:00 - 17:30
Holiday Inn Algarve - Armacao de Pera
Avenida Marginal, 8365-101 Armação de Pêra, Portugal
A highly interactive, fun and learful experience where you can get better results for your personal and professional development. A week where you learn new things and do the follow up of the NLP Practitioner training course. We are providing this to you with the newest form of NLP, the New Code NLP. A week with a great, relaxed atmosphere where you can learn and rest at the same time in a beautiful environment in Portugal.
From Sunday 26 May 2019 till and including Saturday 1 June 2018
From 9.00 till 17.30 o'clock. Two evening programs on Monday and Thursday evening.
On Sunday we start at 11.00 o'clock, on regular days we start at 9.00 o'clock. The normal days end around 17.30 o'clock and the evening programs are from 19.00 till 22.00 o'clock. On Saturday we expect to finish around 16.00 o'clock.
Training in English
Trainers: Peter Koijen and Ligia Ramos
Location in Portugal, Algarve
* Course material
* Surprise gadget,
* Life changing experience,
We leave the dinner on the evening programs up to you.
Flight, Hotel, breakfast and dinners.
* Satir Types Behavioural patterns
* Changing beliefs
* Advanced reframing through "sleight of mouth"
* Changing thinking patterns
* Criteria and the influence of human values
* Hierarchie of criteria and how values influence your behaviour and your life
* Discovering incongruencies in values and beliefs
* Metaphors intensification
* New Code NLP
* Quantum physics and the link with NLP
* Prime concerns
* Strategy scrambler
* Change Personal History
* metamodel III
* Advanced Hypnosis
* Advanced timeline
* Pain and/or Allergy relief
* modelling task
* Improving your NLP skills at Master level
* Becoming more successful in work and life by learning how to model success
* Changing belief systems for improving the quality of your life
* getting insight into your value system and possible incongruencies
* Learning how to recognise patterns in behaviour, beliefs and communication and knowing how to change these
* Learning coaching skills
* Changing the way you are thinking for the benefit or your life
* Using to improve your influencing skills in language and non-verbal communication
* Learning about using language and voice to apply hypnosis for various positive intentions for you and your environment
* Relieving pain and/or allergies
* Learning to learn more effectively
* Getting certified as a Master of NLP to open the door to an NLP trainers training
* Having fun, sharing, developing yourself personally and professionally.